Toxic PPL

Recently I had the privilege of talking with some one dear to my but they are toxic and it breaks my heart. 
 Toxic ppl like to be around toxic ppl but it isn't good for them. It only hinders and enables them. I grew up in a toxic situation. I have left that life and no longer surround myself with toxic ppl. Some ppl you still need contact with for whatever the reason. Some of the ppl that are still toxic and that I'm still in contact with are family. This person that I still have contact with well we had a conversation the other day and I told them it wasn't good that they surround them with other toxic ppl. 
Toxic ppl deserve happiness too, and they do not allow themselves that whatever the excuse or reason. 
I left the toxic life behind a long time ago and I am happier for it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking yourself up

Disection of trauma

Lil annoyances