THOUGHTS THAT RUN AROUND IN MY HEAD

THOUGHTs that run around in my head : 


  • everything is your fault
  • how could you be so stupid? 
  • your feelings don't matter
  • don't be so selfish
  • you need to be there
  • I need to depend on you
  • it's not all about you
  • you  need to do this
  • family is important
  • why can't you treat me like how you treat your inlaws
  • I'm important to
  • you know what your doing
  • you asked for it
  • I want you to call me 
  • trust me and show me respect
  • what is your problem
  • you need to change your attitude
  • you need to eat
  • i can't believe your my daughter
  • you hurt me 
  • this has got to stop
ETC .............................................................................................................................
there is many more but that would take up so much space and room and I don't want to do that
but we tell ourselves things like this as we get older cuz we heard it so much and or still do . Then we continue it cuz of the flashbacks and the memories. 
we need to stop putting ourselves down and we need to build each other up. 
These thoughts have all been used to guilt trip me, abuse physically, emotionally and mentally and sometimes it still happens although I try not to allow it. I have loved myself and we need to be kind to ourselfs 
so I say at least one positive thing about myself everyday . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking yourself up

Disection of trauma

Lil annoyances