holidays and updates.

been divorced since Halloween 2019 officially! grateful and it's good because : I can focus on myself and kids and not deal with my ex as much . 
he is a good dad so I want him in their lives , I just wish I didnt have to  be the bigger person. 
I'm being vague cuz I dont really wanna discuss. I am struggling but I am working on getting through it. I have a decent support system with friends , family and co workers. I'm still at my same job but trying to get benefits. working on my goals. I'm a lot happier! confidence is a pain but working on getting that back. working on my business. enjoying the holidays with my kids and making fin memories and new traditions. hopefully 2020 will be a great year. positive vibes. <3 happy holiday and a new year 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Picking yourself up

Disection of trauma

Lil annoyances